At the IAAF/Mikkeller World Cross Country Championships 2019 we need a lot of volunteers. If you want to be a part of truly special and unique event, meet the best runners in the world and help us, then follow the link to our volunteer pre-registration here. You are also welcome to contact our Volunteer Coordinator Thomas Nolas at [email protected] or 0045 92 43 90 17.
We need volunteers in the entire race week in week 13, from March 25 to March 31 2019. We need the most volunteers on race day on March 30th. We will give you food and drinks in the working hours, just as all volunteers will receive one or more pieces of World Championships clothes from Asics – exactly what and how much depends on how many and what tasks each volunteer will handle.
We need volunteers in the following categories:
- Hotel and accreditation
- Hospitality and service – Ask Me-guides, interviewees, assistents for the local organising committee (LOC) at the event
- Transport, traffic and parking
- Anti doping and physioterapy/massage
- Activity zones
- The event itself: Information guides, security, course maintenance, start and finish team, luggage storage, bib number hand-out and registration of participants, water and fruit, location guides, distribution of medals
- Build up / take down
- Take down and cleaning of the course and material
Join us and get more information about being a volunteer:
- Tuesday January 29th from 7.00pm to 8.30pm – Speed Meeting at Gelinde, Mindet 6, 8000 Aarhus (sign up by clicking here). At this event you will be presented with possibilities of becoming a volunteer in Aarhus by the ReThinker-network, that you can read more about by clicking here (event is in Danish).